Friday, August 17, 2012

Veggie day!!!

Yahoooo!! It's veggie day! But first things first......I was down a total of 6.4 pounds as of this morning! I now have 43.8 pounds to go. Gosh that seems so daunting but I'm just gonna take it step by step and day by day. I have 159 days in this phase of the program. I'm setting my my first major goal at getting below 200. I have 11.8 pounds to go to get there and I know I can do it!!


OMG I finally ate! It was silly but there was just so much more of a choice of what I could eat that I couldn't decide what to eat! I ended up making an omelet with ham, 75% ff sharp cheddar cheese and veggies. I finally got to use a yummy zucchini that I've been dying to eat, as well as some roasted red peppers, onion, and mushrooms. Absolute heaven!! I also sliced a tomato and ate that. I'm stuffed! Now I need to figure out what I'm going to make to take to work. I also need to make something with the oat bran. Maybe I'll make a oat bar or something. I remember seeing a recipe for something like that somewhere.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I wish I was in the sameplace as you but alas I'm still where I was old, fat ... you get the idea. One day I will slow down enough to find time for me.
    I will be down you way soon. Dan closes on his house a week from Monday!!!! So I'll be down Saturday to Thursday

    ReplyDelete