Wednesday, August 22, 2012

sigh...

Ok so my scale is being a total asshole! I just can't believe how hard it is for me to lose weight with this thyroid condition! You'd think the medication would help, but no such luck. Well no matter how bad I want to, I won't give up. I will never beat this if I keep giving up or letting things get in my way. I have to just plug along and keep at it. I don't see how the scale isn't moving, but whatever, it has to at some point. The pants I wore to work tonight were swimming on me so it's working. I guess I just have to accept the fact that it isn't going to happen over night no matter how hard I work. I finally got around to making cheese cake today and it was horrible. Not sure what went wrong but YUCK!! I'll probably try to make it again tomorrow if I have time. I feel like an epic failure this week. I'm so tired and I can't seem to get the bare necessities done. I hate that. All the rest of the week I work until midnight so it's only going to get harder and I don't have a day off until Monday. Well it's almost 1:30am so I guess I should finish up my computer stuff and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment