Sunday, August 19, 2012

frustrated!!!

Ok I have been at the same exact dam weight for 3 days now and I have hardly eaten anything!! Grrrrrrr..... I remember doing the same thing years ago on Nutrisystem. I would only lose weight around the time I had my period and that was all the weight I would lose for the whole month. Sigh.....it was torture sometimes and it is torture now!! I am soooo sick of seeing 211.8!! I was hoping I'd hop on there this morning and get to see 209 or something! Ah well, I know it will happen in time. I work today so I know I'll be running around a lot, it's still frustrating as hell though!! I want this weight gone and I want it gone now!!! Yeah I'm not real patient! It would be great to be able to lose like 2 pounds a day. LOL! Well one can wish right?! Well I'm not due to start my period for about 2 weeks so I better not stay at the same weight that long!

Well this is going to be a crazy week! I have to work all week and try to get the kids ready for school. We have to get this doctor mess figured out with Jonathan so he can get his physical and go to school. Sigh....stress is not good for weight loss!! Now I have to try to get myself in a better frame of mind before I go to work. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnggggg day today! I just hope Jackie doesn't call out because I really don't want to be stuck up there by myself after 7 or 8. Must keep thoughts positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment