Monday, August 20, 2012

sammmmme weight!!

For yet another day I am the same weight so this morning I decided to take my measurements. I've lost an inch off of my chest, and inch off of my waist, a half in off my hips, a half an inch off my right bicep, half an inch off my my right forearm and an inch and a half off of my thigh!! That's pretty cool!! I'm off today which is my only day off this week. Unfortunately I have to do all protein today. It kills me because I know I have cream of broccoli soup in there that I'd love to eat!! But I want the scale to move so protein it is! I need to run to the store today and see if I can find an exercise ball already!! I really want to start doing my ball workout again.

I made an omelet for breakfast

lunch I made crepes with oat bran, wheat bran, greek yogurt and egg. It made 3 but I only ate one. I rolled up my turkey and cheese in it and sliced it up like I would if it were in a tortilla.

I took my vitamin with my lunch (I bought more of the kind I've been taking that don't make me sick) and so far so good! Guess my stomach just can't handle the other brand while I"m dieting.

No comments:

Post a Comment