Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3

So after the first 2 days I am down 4.2 pounds. Cool! I started at 220.6 and today I was at 216.4. I took measurements before I started too but I'm not going to check those until tomorrow so it can be measured at the full 3 days. I think I will start trying to plan out my 4 days off so I don't totally blow it. So far this hasn't been bad. I've been hungry at night but that's because I'm used to eating and snacking at night which is a really bad habit. Plus I've noticed that I'm not on the computer as much because I want to keep busy so I don't think about being hungry. It's a nice added bonus. I'm thinking today that I may even go in and get on the treadmill and see how it goes! What I like about this little diet is it doesn't cut anything out. I'm not eating only meat or just veggies, etc...I eat bread and meat and cheese and eggs and fruit. I just eat small amounts of everything. Well time to get on with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment