Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 11

Today is day 11 and the first day off in this rotation. This morning I weighed in at 211.4 for a total of 9.4 pounds so far!! I"m so very happy with the results so far. having 3 days on a plan and then 4 days off really helps. Funny thing is, I don't go crazy on the days off because I don't want to screw it all up. I know eventually the weight loss has to slow down but for now I'm on a great ride. This is the lowest point I got to last time I did Dukan and this is far easier to follow and deal with. I will be soooooo happy if I can finally get below 200. I haven't been there in many years. Well time to get this day going!

1 comment:

  1. OK now you have to share just what you are doing or tell us where u found it on pinterest. I need a change, and the whole "program" from a trainer didn't work for me... I actually weigh more than when I started a month ago and that was with being in a workout session 2 days a week.... not making me happy

    ReplyDelete