Thursday, January 10, 2013

at it yet again!!

A few days ago I decided that something had to give...again. I just feel horrible and my weight is just rising and rising and I could feel it in my clothes and see it in my body and face. So while I was on pintrest I found a post for a 3 day military diet. It sounded do-able so I started it. In the morning I will begin day 3. Then I do 4 days off and then back on for 3. I'll see how it goes. So far it's not bad, but I have been quite hungry. Most times I think it's just in my head because I know I can't eat and I've gotten so used to snacking, but hopefully it will get better as my stomach shrinks. I do look forward to day 4 when I can eat a few more normal items though! Hopefully stress won't get in the way. Facing the possibility of losing our home is really stressing me out. I just have to hope for the best at this point and pray that it doesn't happen. I honestly don't know what I'll do if it does or where we'll go. But one day at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment